Protect your rights.

Whether you’re seeking to file an order or an order has been served upon you, I’m here to help.

If you are being threatened, harassed or stalked, and you are in fear of physical harm, please contact me so that I can help get you the protection you need. You may want to apply for an Order of Protection which, depending on your situation, could mean an Adult Abuse Order of Protection, Ex Parte Order of Protection, or Child Order of Protection.

Anyone may apply for an Order of Protection. The court will hear evidence and if appropriate, an order prohibiting the harassing individual from contacting you could be granted for up to one year. Examples of such harassment may include:

  • Physical harm
  • Threats
  • Repeated unwanted contact (texts, emails, phone calls)
  • Sexual abuse
  • Stalking
  • Property damage

Please reach out to me if you have questions about Orders of Protection. I’m here to listen, and I can help you get the order you need to protect you and your family.

Take Action

If you feel threatened by someone or have been served an Order of Protection, please contact me anytime.

Contact Me